Mold Inspection, Testing in Cape May
Testing For Mold
The samples collected form the property are received and analyzed by our partner laboratory they will give us the results of they findings.
Our report will contain the following:
- interpretation of each sample collected by our mold inspector,
- the location of the collection for individual samples,
- the type of particle identification( mold , poles, insect),
- the numbers of spores found,
- the number of spores related to the volume of air tested ( in %),
- an interpretation guide to help make a decision based on the findings
After receiving the report from the laboratory, we gather up all of the information we have along with all of the traces that we located during our inspection and send it to you in the form of a compiled report.
Based on the results, Lion Inspections will give you some suggestions and tips on how and what could you do in order to get rid of all of the molds in your home or office. LionInspections do not treat for mold but can guide you to the route that will this operation very easy.
Cities in Cape May County
Lion Inspections offers mold services in the following cities within Cape May County:
Cape May, Dennis, Lower Township, Middle Township, North Wildwood, Ocean City, Sea Isle City, Upper Township, Wildwood, Wildwood Crest, Woodbine